PLA Tools of Choice 2022
Our Ultimate Directory of the Tools Enabling Product-Led Growth (PLG) is designed to separate the magnificent from the mediocre. We’ve surveyed product managers (PMs) from around the world to uncover their indispensable artillery of tools, and put together the definitive list for 2022.
How can you know which tools actually deliver? And which are worthy of your time and investment? Our directory is here to give you the answers.
In it, you’ll find:
- A breakdown of 200+ tools all selected by our surveyed PMs
- 11 sections, focusing on core product management areas, including roadmapping, collaboration, product design, project management, user tracking, engagement optimization, and more.
- Where applicable, a full breakdown of costs.
What are you waiting for? Dive in.👇
Why did we create this ultimate directory of the tools enabling PLG?
- We wanted to help all those in product management choose their tools with confidence. With an endless amount of tools out there, from streamlining roadmaps to facilitating customer feedback, it can be tricky to understand which ones actually deliver. So we hope to provide you with a clearer path as you start out on your decision-making process. 👌
- Some tools try to be a catch-all for various fields. Sure many do it well, but there’s a good portion that don’t hit the mark. Because our list was created from the opinions of surveyed PMs from the PLA community, you can be sure everything in it is fit for purpose. 🤓
- Sifting through pages upon pages of search results for the same tool can be tiring, to say the least. So, we did the hard bit for you to shave invaluable time off your research process. ⏰
- Also, where applicable, we’ve provided a detailed breakdown of costs to a) save you toggling between tabs and b) enable an instant affordability check. ✔️
Got a suggestion?
This list certainly isn’t set in stone. We’ll be periodically re-evaluating it and getting our ultimate list together for next year too. So, if you’re using something that’s not on this list and you think others need to know about it, or if a new contender enters the market in the next 12 months, let us know and we’ll make a note for our next revision.