We're on a mission to learn everything about product ops from the best and brightest in the industry. Want to join in? Take the survey and have your voice heard loud and clear! What are you waiting for? Click below to dive deep into the world of product ops.👇
Product ops is a relatively new term that refers to the operational aspects of building, delivering, and managing digital products. It's a discipline that aims to streamline and optimize the processes and workflows involved in product development, ensuring that the product team is working efficiently and effectively.
But there's so much more to it, and we want to take a closer look with your help… 👀
Help us shape the 2023 report (all it will take is a few minutes of your time, we promise 🙏).
With your help, the report will cover:
- What it takes to be a successful product ops manager in 2023.
- How product ops is utilized in business.
- Expert insights on product ops' future and how it's changing year to year.
- The primary goals and skills needed for product ops.
- Which metrics are used to track the success of product ops today.