Looking to stay on top of the latest trends, techniques, and innovations in the PLG world? Attending one of our PLA summits is a fantastic way to gain insights, network with peers, and propel your PM career to new heights.
Our events feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities in the top cities worldwide. We’ll bring the experts to you so you can soak up all their learnings and advance yourself like the pros.
But how do you make the most of these events? We’ve broken it down into easy-to-follow steps so you don’t miss out!
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends:
Product-led growth is a constantly evolving field, and our summit can help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies. We feature industry experts who provide insights into emerging technologies, market trends, and best practices. Some of our past guests include speakers from Amazon, Twitter, and Uber.
There’s so much information available on the latest trends; it can be overwhelming. You might not know where to start, but at our summits, we’ve taken the guesswork out of it for you. You can attend the panels that strike your fancy and know you’re getting the best information available at the time.
And don’t even sweat about taking notes! You’ll get a PDF copy of all the slides, so you only have to focus on immersing yourself in the sessions.
What’s not to love about that?
- Connect with like-minded professionals:
Our summits are the time to network with peers from other organizations and industries. Here’s your chance to make valuable connections for further collaborations, partnerships, and new business opportunities.
So before you even arrive, share on LinkedIn you’ll be attending. And make sure to tag PLA. And don’t forget to join the PLA location slack for that event and begin chatting with fellow attendees and speakers beforehand.
Now you’re here, what’s the best way to network?
- Know the type of people you want to meet: Where are you in your career? Who could you speak to that you would get the most benefit from? Are you hoping to connect with someone on a similar level you can collaborate with? Or are you hoping to find a mentor to push you along in your career? Knowing this ahead of time can help you choose the right people to connect with.
- Be prepared: When you do meet the people you want to connect with, know who they are. What are their fields of expertise, and how can that help you? What can you offer them in return? Take advantage of this time, and don’t squander it.
- Don’t hover and be receptive: No one likes a helicopter. Get out there and actually talk to people. You’d be surprised how friendly and welcoming people in the PLA community are. Now is the time to be approachable yourself, as first impressions are everything in business.
- Use social media: You’ve met the appropriate people at the summit. Now’s the time to stay connected. Reach out to them over social media and continue to build new professional relationships. Who knows where it could go?
- Speak to all the sponsors: Don’t forget to get your SWAG bag, cash in on the deals available, and attend the after-parties.
- Learn from industry experts:
Our summits are an opportunity for attendees to dive into research and case studies they might not have been privy to otherwise. This is all down to our amazing speakers, who get a chance to showcase their knowledge and build their reputation through panels and presentations. Not only are they reinforcing themselves in the PLG landscape, but you also benefit from their expertise.
You’ll be coming away with tons of information. Now is the time to listen carefully, take notes, and ask thoughtful questions from your peers. Just know that if you forget something, we have our OnDemand videos of the most important talks for you to return to later. And don’t forget to share your key takeaways on LinkedIn after. We’re all about sharing the knowledge here.
- Developmental opportunities
Our summits provide world-class training, giving you both practical and actionable skills. Some of our lecture topics include:
- How to master product innovation
- Mastering AI to future-proof your product strategy
- Clear career progression and getting product leaders a seat at the table
- A PMs survival guide for shipping B2B products
- And many more
The beauty of attending these events is that you can ask questions in real time. So if an expert highlights a point, and you need more clarification, the time to ask is right then and there! You’ll get their direct answer, so there’s no waiting around.
- Summits everywhere!
Worried a summit might not be happening near you? Chances are, there probably is one close by! We host our summits in world-class cities. This year alone, we’re hitting up tons of different locations, spanning the globe and connecting PLG individuals like never before.
Here are a few that might pique your interest:
- New York
We have quite an international community and are working hard to unite everyone. Our summits offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance to connect with individuals you might not have run into otherwise. How can you say no to that?
Our PLA summits offer professionals a great avenue to remain updated with the latest trends in the industry, network with peers, and acquire valuable insights. Take advantage of hearing directly from experts in the field and cultivate those sweet, sweet, professional relationships you came to foster. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a newcomer in your career, attending a PLA summit can be a crucial milestone in your professional growth.