This episode is a little different. We have not one, but two guests! Hudl’s dynamic duo, Pooja Naidu, Senior Director of Product Management, and John Wirtz, Chief Product Officer, join us to share their respective journeys on reimagining a product; rebuilding, rethinking, and reconnecting to each and every customer. 👇
Key talking points include:
- Why you need to remain in a beta mindset to drive engagement.
- The right time to bring in a new product leader.
- Why the culture of ‘fail fast and early’ is so important.
- Understanding the pricing, positioning, and packaging of your product.
- The power of growth through modernization.
- Aligning outcomes and goals towards being customer-centric.
- Why product-market fit is also for existing products.
A little about the guest
John co-founded Hudl in 2006 with David Graff and Brian Kaiser, with a goal to help talent everywhere thrive by delivering the most powerful video and data platform in sports. Since then, John has spent most of his time working with an amazing product team to build a suite of products that help coaches, athletes, analysts, and administrators use video every day to get better.
Pooja is the Senior Director of Product at Hudl for their elite business, with proven leadership skills and a vast array of product management and leadership experience in multiple industries. Pooja brings more than 25 years of experience in product, user experience, business development, project management, and analysis to the company.
Wanna get involved in the conversation?
It’s easy - just join our Slack channel of over 5,000 product-led enthusiasts. Access is 100% free, and it has a range of channels for you to take full advantage of; from upcoming events and recommended reading, to job opportunities, and recommended tools.
You can be part of the pod! If you’re a CPO, Founder, Inventor, or a passionate product-led advocate, pick a topic and get in touch here: email@example.com.
Be sure to catch more episodes of For the Love of Product!