The polls have closed for this year’s Product-Led Awards, and it’s safe to say we had an outpouring of admiration for those going above and beyond in the PLG world!
With well over a hundred nominations across the PLG community, we’re ready to break down our shortlist of superstars and inspiring organizations that are standing out in each category… 🥇
Psst wanna find out who’s going to be crowned the winner of each category? Be sure to tune into the Product-Led Festival on October 19-20th, where we’ll be announcing all of them. Get the dates in your calendar!
Product Leadership Award
Even the best product teams and product managers need the right strategic guidance from inspirational leaders, to truly build products that deliver value. So, we’re celebrating those product leaders who are leading with passion, purpose and product-led principles.
But which leaders have been shortlisted and voted the best of the best in 2022?
- Javier Aldrete, Senior Vice President of Product at ActivTrak
- Marius Jurkstas, Director of Product Management at CAST AI
- Josh Nolan, Principal Product Manager at Two Sigma IQ
- Kasha Stewart, Director of Growth, Engagement for Adobe
- Apurva Garware, Vice President of Product Management, Upwork
- Elaine Clement, Director of Product at Studio X
Best Product-Led Company to Work for
A great product manager is often the product of a great environment (see what we did there?!).
We wanted to recognize the organizations going the extra mile to be great places to work. So let’s take a look at those voted the best in 2022. Here they are:
PM Tool of Choice Award
Every product manager has their go-to tools that make their lives easier and their products even better. From roadmapping software to customer feedback tools and analytics platforms, we wanted to know which tools PMs couldn’t live without in 2022. Here’s the shortlist:
Powering Product Ops Award
Product operations is one of the fastest-growing and evolving roles in product-led growth, and product ops managers are helping product managers do what they do best with the least possible friction.
We wanted this award to recognize those individuals or teams who are driving the product ops function in their organization, and truly helping their product team to thrive.
Whether it’s through streamlining processes, creating effective feedback loops, maintaining resources, or supporting onboarding; here’s the shortlist of pioneers who are driving this evolving function:
- Anabela Cesário, VP of Product Operations at OutSystems
- The OutSystems Product Operations Team
- Leandro Pupe Nobrega, Head of Product Operations at Belvo
- Jaclyn Pritchard, Product Operations Manager at Wayfair
- Sandeep Garg, Vice President at IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd
- Graham Reed, Group Manager for Product Operations at Cobalt
Rising Star Award
In the world of product-led growth there are those individuals, at the start of their careers, who are already making waves. We wanted to celebrate the achievements of those with less product experience, those representing the talent pipeline, and the next generation of future product leaders.
Here they are:
- Diane Huang, Senior Product Manager at Canva
- Nnamdi Azodo, Senior Product Manager at Fairmoney
- Chucks Charles Okoroafor, Product Manager at Tuteria
- Natalia Rebikova, Product Manager at Google
- Lucrezia Villani, Product Manager at HelloFresh
- Natália Vilela, Product Designer at Scrive
Well, first of all, congratulations to each and every one of our finalists! 🎉We’ll be announcing all award winners over the course of the Product-Led Festival on October 19-20th – so pop those dates in your diaries!
Tune in to watch the results, and get cutting-edge insights and have your questions answered by our carefully curated lineup of product pioneers and industry disruptors from the likes of Pendo, Google, Amazon, PayPal, Bumble & more.