In this episode, we sit down with Tugce Bulut, Founder and CEO of Streetbees, the world’s first human intelligence platform capturing real-life moments at scale and in people’s own words. Tugce explores her unique founder’s journey building a platform that’s consumer-centric, disruptive, and truly addresses what consumers want, need, and are experiencing.
Key talking points:
- The power of a support network and product communities.
- How to kick-start the best product journeys.
- Why a culture of psychological safety when product building is so effective.
- Validating willingness to pay before taking a single step in product development.
- The right time to hire a CPO and why it shouldn’t take away from the founder’s vision.
- (How to quit your job and ensure your boss becomes your first investor. 😉)
A little bit about the guest
Tugce is passionate about the power of data and the positive change it can bring to the world. This pushed her to become the Founder & CEO of Streetbees, the human intelligence platform, led by consumers.
As well as being named as one of the top 50 women who are most influential in a start-up and venture capital space across Europe, she’s involved in a number of initiatives; including the Female Founders Forum and the Entrepreneurs Network to raise awareness and mentor future business leaders.
Wanna get involved in the conversation?
It’s easy - just join our Slack channel of over 3000 product-led enthusiasts. Access is 100% free, and it’s got a range of channels for you to take full advantage of; from upcoming events and recommended reading, to job opportunities and recommended tools.
You can be part of the pod! If you’re a CPO, Founder, Inventor, or a passionate product-led advocate, pick a topic and can get in touch here: email@example.com.
Be sure to catch more episodes of For the Love of Product!